Before enrolling in this course, there are a few things to take into consideration first. Please review this information and see if you meet the requirements for the class. Please be honest with yourself. If you need to wait until you have more available time or are free of substances in your system, then it is best to defer taking the class now and sign up for it when you will be able to give it your optimum commitment and attention with a clear mind. This ensures that you will get the best results.
1. Since we want you to have the most positive experience possible and to connect with the highest frequency in your psychic work, it is strongly suggested that you be completely drug and alcohol free. If you are using substances now, you will need to wait at least 40 days for them to clear out of your system. This is for your protection as drugs and alcohol can lower your vibrational frequency, and that lower state can invite negative entities in. Please abstain during the entire time you are taking this course. (Yes, pot is considered a drug.)
2. As with any art, it takes time to develop the skills. Psychic development and channeling require time to practice. There is also recommended reading, exercises and meditations. You will need to be able to set aside time in your schedule daily to: a) meditate b) practice opening to your guides c) journal d) read and e) walk. These requirements address the process of preparing your body, mind and soul for opening up to the psychic realm. You will need to be able to set aside a minimum of 45-60 minutes per day for the above activities.
3. It is important that you have a regular place where you can practice. You will need to set aside a small area in your home, office or yard where you will not be disturbed. It will be a space just for you where you can meditate and connect with your guides. If you do not have this space now, are you willing to create it? It is suggested that you also set up a small altar with inspiring sacred items.
4. It is extremely helpful that you have people in your life who support you in your psychic development. It is recommended that you have find at least one other person to practice the exercises with. If there is no one in your vicinity, then you will need to find someone either via telephone or Internet. The practices are experiential and therefore must be developed through contact with another. If, however, you are restricted from phone and Internet and there is no one you know to practice with, then you will need to get a tape recorder and use that to record questions, and then respond to them from your deeper psychic state.
5. Sometimes people feel guided to develop their psychic gifts, but they harbor old fears or blocks from the past that inhibit their ability to “feel” the answers from their higher self or guides. These uncomfortable feelings may come from past life traumas, present life ridicule of being psychic, or religious beliefs that don’t support the opening of this gift. Sometimes a person has tried another psychic development technique and failed and they fear failing again. You must be willing to confront these fears and limitations and set them aside so that you an access your own Divine Intuition. You may need outside help to clear some of these patterns. This may include hypnosis, therapy or a psychic reading.
In closing, please ask yourself these questions:
1. Do I have the time in my life now to devote to the homework?
2. Do I have a place where I can practice where I won't be disturbed?
3. Do I have someone to practice with and if not, am I willing to find someone or get a tape recorder to practice with?
4. Am I willing to clear away any past blocks to opening my intuition?